[lsst-dm-stack-users] Keyword argument 'datasetType'

Chris Walter chris.walter at duke.edu
Tue Aug 6 13:27:34 PDT 2013

Hi Paul,

That worked thanks.  It is now crashing for another reason after it starts ("Message: St. dev. must be > 0: ") but I think that is rather an issue of not having enough data in the field.  At this point I am trying to look at options for skeleton code to do basic pixel studies so I can use this to start.

BTW:

> Can you try using the git version of obs_lsstSim?
>
> git clone git://git.lsstcorp.org/LSST/DMS/obs_lsstSim.git
> cd obs_lsstSim
> setup -t <your favourite tag here> -r .
> scons
> processEimage.py ....

I am a bit unclear on how to use the tag here.

Following this:

https://dev.lsstcorp.org/trac/wiki/EupsTips

I added
hooks.config.Eups.userTags += ["git"]

to .eups/startup.py

then I was able to

setup -t git -r .

in the directory and the package is setup properly:

login1:obs_lsstSim $ eups list obs_lsstSim
   7.1.2.0+2  	current beta v7_2 stable
   LOCAL:/var/phy/project/lsst/obs_lsstSim 	setup

but I don't see the tag in that list and I can't access it by the tag I created:

login1:obs_lsstSim $ eups list -t git obs_lsstSim
eups list: Unable to find product obs_lsstSim tagged "git"

How should I use it? Would I need to use "declare" somehow?

Thanks,

-Chris