[lsst-dm-stack-users] Keyword argument 'datasetType'

Chris Walter chris.walter at duke.edu
Tue Aug 6 13:55:10 PDT 2013

Ah, I see.

Since I was already using v7_2 I thought you meant to add a new tag.  I understand now you meant that this would cause any dependencies to be loaded with that tag (I'm new to eups).

BTW, just for future reference, in case someone looks this up on the archive, you can make the job at least run without crashing even for a single phosim star by adding this to the command line.

doAddNoise=True --clobber-config

Thanks,

-Chris