[lsst-dm-stack-users] Pipeline and sensor routines

Robert Lupton the Good rhl at astro.princeton.edu
Wed Aug 7 14:24:45 PDT 2013

I think that we need to integrate the information in Andy's tables into cameraGeom (it'll take some work on the DM side, but not difficult work).  We also need to track the provenance of this information of course.

We (== LSST) are providing a toolkit to build and debug a system, and the existence of the numbers on disk somewhere that can be read using awk, perl, sed, or python isn't really sufficient.