[lsst-dm-stack-users] How to calculate RMS, sigma-clipped RMS on DM Winter2013 Stripe82 forced photometry

Simon Krughoff simon.krughoff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 09:22:06 PST 2013

Michael,

To follow up with this, as you know we have already calculated the mean and
inner quartile range for all the lightcurves in the database.  We are
planning on adding a clipped mean and standard deviation within the next
week or so.  It's possible that all you'll have to do is wait.  If there
are other quantities you'd like materialized, we can potentially add those
as well.

If you are going to be at the DESC meeting, we can talk about this in
person.

Simon

--
K. Simon Krughoff