[lsst-dm-stack-users] git access rights

Jacek Becla becla at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 4 08:50:21 PDT 2014

Mario,

Could we try to get together on hangout (Mario, Fabrice, me)
(say Monday at 11am pacific?) for 15 min or so to straighten
the problems Fabrice is running into? I was hoping we could
postpone less pressing issues and have you and Fabrice work
it out during the Qserv design/hackathon week, but I am not
sure if we want to delay it by 3+ weeks.

 >> That said, if there's a compelling need and Jacek agrees,
 >> we could add you extra permissions on the qserv repo

I don't think we have a compelling reason.

Thanks,
Jacek