[lsst-dm-stack-users] MAF sims package needs scipy 0.13.0 to avoid exceeding maximum recursion depth

Chris Walter chris.walter at duke.edu
Tue Aug 5 17:55:14 PDT 2014

Hi Phil and all,

Glad you got it working...

I'm not sure if this helps at all to fix this generally but, for what it is worth, I installed anaconda myself outside of the LSST installation.  Then my LSST setup script has this in it:

# For Anaconda
source /Users/walter/LSST/anaconda-setup.login

# For DM
source /Users/walter/LSST/Winter_2014/loadLSST.csh

anaconda-setup.login is just this:

set path = (/Users/Walter/LSST/anaconda/bin $path)

In otherwords, I never setup PYTHONPATH myself.  Also, my pythonpath is not set to system stuff either.  It is unset.  I'm on 10.9.4 (and I did an upgrade).

wasabi:LSST % echo $PYTHONPATH
PYTHONPATH: Undefined variable.

-Chris