[lsst-dm-stack-users] Make list archives public?

Mario Juric majuric at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 19:00:44 PDT 2014

On 8/7/14 13:00 , Phil Marshall wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Apologies if I am late to this party, but I wonder: have you thought
> about making this list's archives public? I just tried to point a MAF
> user to the healpy thread you helped me with earlier in the week, and
> they couldn't see it...

Hi Phil,
	Good point -- the archive being private was just an accident!

	I tried doing it over the Mailman web interface, but it didn't work the
way it was supposed to. Iain (our sysadmin) will look into it (may take
a few days since he's supporting the Phoenix meeting this week!).

Sorry about that & thanks!,
--
Mario Juric
Web : http://research.majuric.org     Phone : +1 609 933 1033