[LSST|dm-users 515] Fwd: Error installing meas_base during software install

Mike Lund mike.lund at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 11:03:06 PST 2014

Hello, Lynne Jones recommended I send this question to here and thanks in
advance for any help.

I'm trying to install the LSST software, and my install is failing when
trying to meas_base, and the screen output is saying that it's running
python test scripts and failing 15 tests. I'm trying to install this on
Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS, and the last few lines output to terminal are the
following:

scons: *** [checkTestStatus] Error 1
+ exit -4
eups distrib: Failed to build meas_base-master-g5cbca8985d.eupspkg: Command:
source /home/mike/lsst/eups/bin/setups.sh; export
EUPS_PATH=/home/mike/lsst;
(/home/mike/lsst/EupsBuildDir/Linux64/meas_base-master-g5cbca8985d/build.sh)

/home/mike/lsst/EupsBuildDir/Linux64/meas_base-master-g5cbca8985d/build.log
2>&1
4>/home/mike/lsst/EupsBuildDir/Linux64/meas_base-master-g5cbca8985d/build.msg
exited with code 252

I've also attached the build.log for this.

- Mike Lund