[LSST|dm-users 520] Re: Fwd: Error installing meas_base during software install

Mike Lund mike.lund at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:36:54 PST 2014

To ask a tangential question here, is there a simple summary of what is
included in the software from meas_base onward? I decided to do a quick
check, and I can run at least the test case for the metric analysis
framework; are there portions missing I should be concerned about for this
application, or would I be able to trust my results without having the
installation completed? If the remaining items that I can't install aren't
directly needed for MAF then I can continue forward without this disrupting
my workflow.

This may also be useful for anyone else that's trying to work with the
software that might not need all components, if there's anyone else with
the 14.04 issue.

Thanks in advance

- Mike Lund