[lsst-dm-stack-users] A test development version of Winter'14 stack

Robert Lupton the Good rhl at astro.princeton.edu
Thu Feb 20 07:02:50 PST 2014

>>  I found a note from Robert that said 'eups startup' would show the manifest but for me that doesn't return anything.

Just to clarify, 'eups startup' will show you startup files including manifest.remap -- that's the file that can be used to modify an "eups distrib install" command.  But Mario's handling things differently.

If you *do* need to modify his installed packages you can still use manifest.remap, but it's never been intended for casual use, or to be needed for routine installs.