[lsst-dm-stack-users] eups : update a version tag after only a packaging update

Fabrice Jammes fabrice.jammes at in2p3.fr
Wed Jul 2 14:25:26 PDT 2014

Hello,

In order to build apr-1.3.3 as a dynamic library instead of a static
one, the build procedure parameters were updated in eupspkg.cfg.sh.
Nevertheless, it's always the same apr version which is distributed, and
we can't force update the 1.3.3 git tag.
Is there a standard LSST way to name tag for this kind of update ? If
no, can we create a new tag named 1.3.3-fpic for example ?

Thanks, and have a nice day,

Fabrice