[lsst-dm-stack-users] problem installing sconsUtils on ubuntu 12.04

Kian-Tat Lim ktl at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 28 15:28:24 PDT 2014

Paul,

> I guessed that that's what eupspkg is trying to do.  Now I'm not so sure.

	Oh.  I thought you had determined that the git archive was being
executed.

	While there is a git archive mechanism in eupspkg.sh, sconsUtils
as distributed by sw.lsstcorp.org is a "normal" package.  It should be
downloaded normally via HTTP, and its contents include all the source.

	Can we look at the rest of
/home/apope/lsst/EupsBuildDir/Linux64/sconsUtils-8.0.0.0/build.log?

	Is there any chance that /tmp filled up?

Kian-Tat Lim, LSST Data Management, ktl at slac.stanford.edu