[lsst-dm-stack-users] LSST DM Stack demo

Mario Juric majuric at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:38:24 PDT 2014

On 6/11/14, 20:06 , Tim Jenness wrote:

> That segv still worries me though. DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH does seem to be
> filled with LSST stuff so it doesn't seem like it's being confused by
> other libcfitsio libraries I have.

Well, that's interesting (the bad kind of interesting).

Could you send the contents of DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH?

My guess is that one of the libraries somehow picked up the headers
and/or got linked against the other cfitsio library you have, but at
runtime picks up the library we build (or vice versa).

--
Mario Juric
Web : http://research.majuric.org     Phone : +1 609 933 1033