[lsst-dm-stack-users] LSST DM Stack demo

Tim Jenness tjenness at cornell.edu
Thu Jun 12 12:39:14 PDT 2014

On Jun 11, 2014, at 22:50 , Tim Jenness <tjenness at cornell.edu<mailto:tjenness at cornell.edu>> wrote:

On Jun 11, 2014, at 22:38 , Mario Juric <majuric at gmail.com<mailto:majuric at gmail.com>> wrote:

On 6/11/14, 20:06 , Tim Jenness wrote:

That segv still worries me though. DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH does seem to be
filled with LSST stuff so it doesn't seem like it's being confused by
other libcfitsio libraries I have.

Well, that's interesting (the bad kind of interesting).

Could you send the contents of DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH?

My guess is that one of the libraries somehow picked up the headers
and/or got linked against the other cfitsio library you have, but at
runtime picks up the library we build (or vice versa).

Very good. You are correct.

Does anyone have an updated detected-sources.txt.expected for v8.0.0.0 of the software? Many of the SDSS shape columns (and Gaussian fluxes) are different when I run the demo.

--
Tim Jenness