[lsst-dm-stack-users] Problem visualizing astrometry matches; getX() fails

Michael Wood-Vasey wmwv at pitt.edu
Mon Jun 23 11:21:05 PDT 2014

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the debug configuration.  The astrometry is definitely crazy, with dx and dy in the trillions (yes, really: 1e12).

It's actually "lsst.meas.astrom.astrom" as the name is the module of the filename.

But I'm not sure the options below are active in 'astrom' (release/Winter2014). I get a plot of

(y, dx)   (y, dy)
(x, dx)   (x, dy)

[which, fwiw, would be easier to read if the axes lined up, e.g.:

(x, dx)   (y, dx)
(x, dy)   (y, dy)
]

but I don't get a display of the image and the matches.

 - Michael