[lsst-dm-stack-users] package repository changed?

Mario Juric mjuric at lsst.org
Tue Mar 18 07:18:03 PDT 2014

On 3/17/14, 13:38 , Kian-Tat Lim wrote:
> Chris, Lynne, and others,
>
> 	The new release will use eupspkg.  It has been tagged and built
> on the NCSA development cluster, but it has not yet been pushed to the
> distribution server.  That is expected to happen after Mario returns
> from travel this week.
>
> 	The new distribution server will also have an official location,
> not involving Mario's home directory.

Hi Chris et al,
	Yes, I've removed the test repos in preparation for the release.

	We're chasing one blocker bug (see:
https://jira.lsstcorp.org/browse/DM-255), and assuming that's fixed by
Wednesday (aka, tomorrow), we'll have a release out.

PS: To track our development take a peek at:

	https://jira.lsstcorp.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=19

Cheers,
--
Mario Juric,
Data Mgmt. Project Scientist, Large Synoptic Survey Telescope