[lsst-dm-stack-users] Feedback on preparing a relocatable binary distribution of the stack

Fabio Hernandez fabio at in2p3.fr
Mon Oct 6 02:36:18 PDT 2014

Hi Mario,

thanks for your feedback. I do have a JIRA account but I don't have write access to the LSST git repositories. So, following your suggestion, I forked  on github the relevant repository where 'newinstall.sh' is located and sent you a pull request:

https://github.com/LSST/lsst/pull/2

I'm happy to provide further details if needed. I will now look at EUPS.

Cheers,