[lsst-dm-stack-users] Confusion over documentation

Dick Shaw shaw at noao.edu
Fri Sep 19 09:25:39 PDT 2014

Hi Srinivasan,

You guessed correctly that the Guide with no version number is current. This
allows users to follow their old bookmarks and always have the latest
documentation. The other versions are available for users who have not
upgraded to the latest/greatest Stack.

Regards,
Dick

On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:04:23 -0700
  Srinivasan Chandrasekharan <schandra at noao.edu> wrote:
> Looks like the one without any version name is the most up to date
>documentation. I request that the other pages be moved.
>
> Regards,
> Srinivasan Chandrasekharan
> Senior Software Engineer,
> Large Synoptic Survey Telescope,
> National Optical Astronomy Observatory,
> Tucson, AZ 85726
> (520) 318-8383
> schandra at noao.edu
>
> On Sep 19, 2014, at 9:03 AM, Srinivasan Chandrasekharan <schandra at noao.edu>
>wrote:
>
>> There are 3 different documentation guides on the confluence page for the
>>LSST Software. Which one is the most upto date? Also could we move these
>>pages to lower level pages ? i.e. create a root level page for LSST Software
>>documentation then have these pages underneath ?

#---
Dr. Richard A. Shaw, Scientist
National Optical Astronomy Observatory
950 N. Cherry Avenue