[lsst-dm-stack-users] Confusion over documentation

Michael Wood-Vasey wmwv at pitt.edu
Fri Sep 19 09:30:46 PDT 2014

Dear Dick et al.,

I get similarly confused looking through the documentation.  Perhaps something that says "current" in the name might help this.  E.g.,

v7.3
v8.0
v9.0b

current

where current would point to the most recent.  This would both
(a) help more explicitly remind the reader what version is current, and
(b) allow the development of documentation for beta versions that were not yet current.

Srinivasan: Thanks for brining this up.

 - Michael