[LSST|dm-users 550] Re: Boost install error in eups on OS X Yosemite

Lynne Jones ljones.uw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:05:09 PST 2015

Thanks Will, getting feedback on what works or doesn't is really useful.
I'll add a note to our page where we link to the galfast work around.

As for getting eups to recognize and use an existing piece of software,
such as boost, it's definitely possible. The steps would be similar to
those outlined on the use your own python page, where you'd have to edit
your manifest.remap file, although it might get more complicated with
library items used in compiling other packages (rather than when it's just
python packages). I think your solution was probably simpler :)

Lynne