[LSST|dm-users 556] Re: Problem with "Testing the Installation"

Will Dawson will at dawsonresearch.com
Tue Feb 10 11:35:07 PST 2015

Jim,

Thanks for info. Tim Jenness informed me that the latest version is v10_0. This wasn’t clear from the release history on the LSST Software User Guide <https://confluence.lsstcorp.org/display/LSWUG/LSST+Software+User+Guide> (which list 9.2 as the latest release), or from the Building the LSST Stack from Source <https://confluence.lsstcorp.org/display/LSWUG/Building+the+LSST+Stack+from+Source> (which also notes 9.2). Should I upgrade to v10.0?