[LSST|dm-users 564] Re: building stack on centos7 (ndarray failure)

Russell Owen rowen at uw.edu
Wed Feb 11 10:48:22 PST 2015

First, the release does not build on gcc 4.8 due to bugs in our code that Jim Bosch has fixed on master. We hope to have a new release fairly soon.

Second, the issue you mention is a known bug in anaconda which you can solve by deleting libc from anaconda (I don't have the details handy, but an email history search or google search should turn them up).

-- Russell