[LSST|dm-users 566] pipe_tasks 10.0+1 build error

Will Dawson will at dawsonresearch.com
Wed Feb 11 15:57:39 PST 2015

I ran into an error building pipe_tasks 10.0+1 as part of the v10.0 LSST stack build. Note that I was able to get pipe_tasks 9.2 to build without a problem as part of the LSST Stack v9.2 build. Error is something related to:

warning: unable to resolve link to `lsst.pipe.base.cmdLineTask.CmdLineTask' for \link command

I have to admit that I haven’t spent much time looking into what might be the problem; I thought I would do a quick check with the group to see if this is a known issue with a potentially known fix. If not don’t worry about it until I have done my due diligence.

For reference I placed the build log on:
https://gist.github.com/e1f6ebc1a690a4a3d5a4 <https://gist.github.com/e1f6ebc1a690a4a3d5a4>

Thanks,
Will