[LSST|dm-users 690] Re: eups distrib: Failed to build fftw-3.3.3.eupspkg with error: member reference base type 'ticks' (aka 'int') is not a structure or union

Phil Marshall dr.phil.marshall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:44:57 PDT 2015

Apologies, this thread got lost in the rush to get ready for the UK cadence
workshop. In the end the installation finished just fine: I think
restarting my machine somehow cleaned up my environment enough for
everything to finish compiling. I guess I had something bad in my
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, or something: seems safer not to have anything set there
at all, and let eups take care of everything.

Thanks for your advice, all!

Phil