[LSST|dm-users 587] Updated LSST DM stack at NERSC

Michael Wood-Vasey wmwv at pitt.edu
Fri Mar 6 11:45:30 PST 2015

Dear DM Stack Users at NERSC,

export PATH=/project/projectdirs/m1727/lsst_S14/anaconda/bin:$PATH
. /project/projectdirs/m1727/lsst_S14/lsstStack/loadLSST.bash
setup lsst_apps

In detail:

lsst_apps [current] as of 2015-03-05 is now installed at NERSC on Carver
lsst_sims [-t sims] as of 2015-03-06 is now sort of installed at NERSC on Carver,
 -- However, this is modulo sims_catUtils, sims_maf, and lsst_sims!  So it's unlikely to be what you actually want if you care about sims.

Thanks to Simon Krugoff for doing the trail blazing last summer.  I've updated the description on the LSST confluence at:

https://confluence.lsstcorp.org/display/SIM/Installing+sims+%28lsst+stack%29+on+carver+at+NERSC

I'll update these to provide v10_1 once it is out, and will update lsst_sims at the next reasonable update there, and certainly if we can figure out how to install the key useful final packages of sims_catUtils, sims_maf, and lsst_sims.

Note that currently many of the versions in lsst_sims -t sims are a few notches ahead of lsst_apps [current], which is the main reason I mention this version as well.

 - Michael

--
Michael Wood-Vasey, Associate Professor
Department of Physics and Astronomy