[LSST|dm-users 589] Re: DM and SL7?

Jim Bosch jbosch at astro.princeton.edu
Mon Mar 16 19:38:34 PDT 2015

I'm fairly certain SL7 will suffer from the same problems as RHEL7 - our
latest tagged version doesn't work with gcc 4.8, so the only way to get it
working would be to compile some packages manually from source.  The next
tagged release should solve that problem, and then I'd expect SL7 to work
fine.

Jim