[LSST|dm-users 607] Re: [LSST|dm-devel #574] Binary installation for v10.1-rc3 available

Mario Juric mjuric at astro.washington.edu
Mon May 4 09:51:19 PDT 2015

On 5/4/15 8:08 , Fabio Hernandez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the binary distribution of the stack v10.1-rc3 is now also available for
> MacOS X 10.10.3 Yosemite.
>
> Instructions for installing, configuring and using this software are
> available at: https://github.com/airnandez/lsst-cvmfs
>
> Please don't hesitate to let me know if you experience some issues using
> this distribution. I will he happy to help.

Hi Fabio,
	I didn't get a chance to try it out myself yet, but this looks very nice!!

	We should add a "contrib" section to dm.lsstcorp.org (or the release
notes) to make sure others beyond this list know about community
supported work like this.

- M.

--
Mario Juric,
UW Astronomy Faculty | UW eScience | LSST DM Project Scientist