[LSST|dm-users 613] Re: bug in matplotlib and how to proceed with stack

Simon Krughoff simon.krughoff at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:40:19 PDT 2015

Hi Alex,

I think it should be as easy as prepending the path to your anaconda/bin
directory to your PATH environment variable.  Then remove the line from
your loadLSST.* file that says `setup anaconda`.  Then when you source the
loadLSST file, it should leave your python alone.

Let me know if that doesn't work.
Simon

--
K. Simon Krughoff