[LSST|dm-users 658] Re: Stack installation failure (newinstall.sh: line 311: eups: command not found) due to old EUPS environment; link to Google search of these archives

Phil Marshall dr.phil.marshall at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:29:23 PDT 2015

Thanks both! I was indeed using eups to keep track of IDLutils between 2005
and 2009, but then haven't needed it since. I added the "from source" link
to the sims_maf_contrib community wiki at
https://github.com/LSST-nonproject/sims_maf_contrib/wiki to help the MAF
contributors, but it seems like a good one to add to the catalogs and MAF
wiki page at https://confluence.lsstcorp.org/display/SIM/Catalogs+and+MAF
too.

Cheers

Phil