[LSST|dm-users 669] Re: LSST Stack Version 10.1 (Winter 2015 Release)

Kelly, Heather Maria heather at slac.stanford.edu
Fri May 22 07:08:06 PDT 2015

This is a very silly question - but what is the easiest way to determine the preferred version of Anaconda used by the current release? I was generally poking around the guide, but nothing sprung out.  I suppose I could look at the code. In principle I suspect as long as we have a version of Anaconda running python 2.7.* we're fine - but generally I like to stay with the same version DM is on.

Take care,
Heather