[LSST|dm-announce #11] Scientific Software Developer position at Princeton

John Swinbank swinbank at princeton.edu
Wed Jun 24 16:47:18 PDT 2015

Dear all,

We’re advertising for a Scientific Software Developer to join the Data Release Production group in Princeton. Details are available at:

  https://jobs.princeton.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=211990

We’re particularly looking for somebody with exceptional C++ expertise; experience working in a scientific environment and knowledge of Python are both plusses.

Please do pass that URL on to anybody who might be interested, and don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if you have questions or would like further details.

Cheers,

John