[LSST|dm-astrometry #7] update on the development of a simultaneous astrometry package

Pierre Astier pierre.astier at in2p3.fr
Tue May 19 09:32:03 PDT 2015

Hi,

    Since our first phone conference about the development of a simultaneous
  astrometry package, I have coded a fit and ran a couple of tests on
exposure
sets from the CFHTLS and Suprime cam. I have described the work and the
first
results in a few slides that you can find at:
http://supernovae.in2p3.fr/~astier/sim-ast.pdf

    I am mostly wondering whether this is enough to start discussing
how we practically implement the algorithms into the stack.

Pierre.