[lsst-dm-stack-users] Trac report on changes since v6_1

Mario Juric mjuric at lsst.org
Wed Jan 30 10:15:52 PST 2013

On 1/30/13 10:27 , Mario Juric wrote:

> All that said, people usually don't want this level of detail, but just
> a "release notes" type of a document they could quickly read. We'll
> provide that for the next (stable) release.

I created a Trac report that lists all (DM) tickets closed since the
approximate release of v6_1:

	https://dev.lsstcorp.org/trac/report/49

This should be a subset of fixes and features that got incorporated
since v6_1.

Cheers,
--
Mario Juric,
Data Mgmt. Project Scientist, Large Synoptic Survey Telescope