[lsst-dm-stack-users] Generating registry.sqlite3

Simon Krughoff simon.krughoff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 06:43:48 PDT 2013

Hi James,

You only need a registry.sqlite3 file for the data directory.  The
file you are downloading is the astrometry_net_data, as you noted, so
doesn't need a registry file.

I'm curious what data you are trying to run and what error you are getting.

In general there is a genInputRegistry.py file in the obs package for
each camera.  For example, if you have set up obs_sdss (in this case):
1. Go to the directory where the raw data is.  This is where the run
directories are (e.g. 4868/).
2. Run:
$> $OBS_SDSS_DIR/bin/genInputRegistroy.py .

I hope this helps.
Simon

--
K. Simon Krughoff