[lsst-dm-stack-users] New release of the software stack

Mario Juric mjuric at lsst.org
Wed May 1 12:25:13 PDT 2013

Dear software stack users,
	We've recently cut a new version of the LSST software stack (the final
"Winter 2013" version, tagged in EUPS as "v6_2").

	The "change log" can be seen by looking at the tickets that were closed
since v6_1 (http://ls.st/2w3). As you'll see, the majority of
development has been on high-level image differencing code, rather than
the low level primitives.

	LSST Camera team: could you take a look at what's new and whether you'd
want to switch? We haven't released the binaries yet, and depending on
your needs we'll (de)prioritize making them.

Cheers,
--
Mario Juric,
Data Mgmt. Project Scientist, Large Synoptic Survey Telescope