[lsst-dm-stack-users] ANN: Summer 2013 Code Release

Mario Juric mjuric at lsst.org
Thu Nov 28 10:30:57 PST 2013

Dave,
	Just to avoid the possibility of other errors, could you re-run the
following from a clean shell, in lsst_dm_stack_demo-7.2.0.0 directory:

	source $LSST_HOME/loadLSST.sh

	setup obs_sdss -t Summer2013
	./bin/demo.sh

where $LSST_HOME is where you installed the stack (no need to set it
manually, loadLSST.sh will do it for you).

If you're still encountering problems, send us the outputs of:

	eups list -s
	export

(as attachments), and the output of:

	python

	# then, in python prompt
	import numpy
	numpy.__version__
	import numpy.core.multiarray
	numpy.core.multiarray.__version__
	numpy.core.multiarray.__file__
	# hit CTRL-D to exit python

Cheers,
- M.

--
Mario Juric,
Data Mgmt. Project Scientist, Large Synoptic Survey Telescope