[lsst-dm-stack-users] clang confused by Mac OS X Mavericks upgrade, won't build healpy

Phil Marshall dr.phil.marshall at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:16:10 PDT 2014

Here's something odd: the setup.py output says that no Cython >= 0.16 was
found, but that's not true:

python
Python 2.7.5 |Anaconda 1.8.0 (x86_64)| (default, Oct 24 2013, 07:02:20)
>>> import Cython
>>> print Cython.__version__
0.19.2

So when healpy is being built, it must not be with knowledge of this python
distribution somehow...

Phil