[lsst-dm-stack-users] MAF installation hanging on base 8.0.0.0+1

Simon Krughoff simon.krughoff at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:35:04 PDT 2014

We had a problem a while back where the build would get into an infinite
loop if anaconda was installed in the root directory (i.e. /anaconda).  I
had a fix for that and I think it got pushed (see
https://jira.lsstcorp.org/browse/DM-314).

This is very similar.  I think the reason is that python 0.0.1 is being
used instead of python 0.0.2.  I'm not sure why that is, but I'll look into
it.

Simon

--
K. Simon Krughoff