[lsst-dm-stack-users] Problems with stack master branch

Kian-Tat Lim ktl at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 13 13:37:28 PDT 2014

Paul,

> Specifically, eupspkg contains the line:
>
> export SCONSFLAGS=${SCONSFLAGS:-"opt=3"}        # Default scons flags

	I don't think this is a bug (but may be wrong).  If someone
wants to build without optimization, we shouldn't force them, and
eupspkg is (intended to be) used for a lot more than just production
builds.

> My SCONSFLAGS is already set (to "-j 2 cc=clang",

	I'm thinking the solution is to unset your SCONSFLAGS, as I
think they are already covered by the defaults.

Kian-Tat Lim, LSST Data Management, ktl at slac.stanford.edu