[LSST|dm-users 517] Re: Fwd: Error installing meas_base during software install

Mike Lund mike.lund at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:17:47 PST 2014

Dominique, thanks for the quick answer on this.

To follow this up with a probably naive question, are there any options to
get this working other than the stack build? If it effects anything, my
needs for the software are primarily just for writing new metrics for the
MAF. I also know that Ubuntu 14.10 is out now, and that is something that I
could upgrade to if the issues with gcc are limited to just 14.04 and not
later versions.
- Mike Lund