[LSST|dm-users 526] Re: Fwd: Error installing meas_base during software install

Denis Vida denis.vida at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:06:50 PST 2014

Hi all,
I can confirm a successful install of the stack on Ubuntu 14.10 (fresh
install + 14.04 prerequisites) using the method posted by Fabio Hernandez.
All test also pass successfully.
I'll get on detailed software usage in the following days, using examples
posted online. My ultimate goal is to make the software work with images
recorded with SBIG STL-11000M and 0.45-m f/2.8 Centurion telescopes used by
La Sagra Sky Survey. As the La Sagra Sky Survey is undergoing severe
structural changes (having a new owner and whatnot), they are open to new
ideas. There is a possibility if the things go well with the software that
I try to make it work with their data, although I am aware a lot of work is
needed to adapt it to their system. I'll try to keep the list posted as I
make some progress.

Best wishes,
Denis Vida