[lsst-dm-stack-users] Request for 2MASS astrometry.net indexes in the LSST style with J, J_err, H, H_err, Ks, Ks_err

Michael Wood-Vasey wmwv at pitt.edu
Tue Jul 1 18:13:41 PDT 2014

Hi Dustin,

I most specifically care about the attached list of ~100 regions, all less than 10'x10'.  This is the list of supernova and standard star targets from our NOAO WIYN "SweetSpot", Survey for Type Ia supernovae in the NIR.

Eventually the full sky would seem a convenient product.

Thanks,
Michael

P.S.  While this represents a summary of targets with active data that we're currently processing and preparing for public release, this list isn't meant to be confidential.  We essentially provide this information on our website already to help coordinate observations with other SN groups in a slightly less convenient form at:

http://www.phyast.pitt.edu/~wmwv/SweetSpot/obs/WIYN_NIR_SNIa_observed_planned.txt

I.e., I'm happy sharing this with lsst-dm-stack-users (done), or with you providing the index files on a public website or bundling it with some distribution if that happens.