[lsst-dm-stack-users] Request for 2MASS astrometry.net indexes in the LSST style with J, J_err, H, H_err, Ks, Ks_err

Dustin Lang dstndstn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:47:05 PDT 2014

Hi Michael,

Just in time for the long weekend:  These files are 98% done and available
at:

http://broiler.astrometry.net/~dstn/4400/

(just grab the files name "index*.fits", plus the untested "andConfig.py")

The files for healpix 42 are currently being generated, but the rest are
done.

You may find the file "index.list" useful for scripting up a "wget".

A map of these healpix numbers is here:
  http://trac.astrometry.net/browser/trunk/src/astrometry/util/hp2.png
in case you want to test one healpix first.

I haven't tested these at all yet, just thought I'd send something out
before the weekend.

cheers,
--dustin