[lsst-dm-stack-users] problem installing sconsUtils on ubuntu 12.04

Adrian Pope apope at anl.gov
Mon Jul 28 15:37:54 PDT 2014

On Jul 28, 2014, at 5:33 PM, Paul Price <price at astro.princeton.edu> wrote:

> On Jul 28, 2014, at 6:28 PM, Kian-Tat Lim wrote:
>> 	Can we look at the rest of
>> /home/apope/lsst/EupsBuildDir/Linux64/sconsUtils-8.0.0.0/build.log?
>
> It doesn't contain any more content than is already on the e-mail.  eupspkg isn't very verbose.

I’ve tried all sorts of verbosity levels and —no-clean flags and such and none of that has helped me figure out what’s going on.

>> 	Is there any chance that /tmp filled up?
>
> He says he can write there, but perhaps he was considering only permissions.

Nope - I considered that, too, and checked that there’s plenty of space left on the disk. It is also happening on two different workstations with exactly the same signature, which also makes some things that might be particular to one workstation less likely.

Cheers,
Adrian