[lsst-dm-stack-users] Problems with "Processing a Single Image File"

Dick Shaw shaw at noao.edu
Mon Jun 16 08:26:16 PDT 2014

Warning inserted.

I'm about to start a new section of this tutorial, where the butler is used to
access images. This will be similar to the single-frame processing described
in the "Processing Stripe 82 Images" tutorial. It's a chance to describe the
butler and Stack data access mechanisms outside the busy context of DRP
processing.

-Dick