[lsst-dm-stack-users] This just isn't my day

Dave Monet dgm at nofs.navy.mil
Fri Jun 27 15:04:15 PDT 2014

All I need are a few clues.  Bison claims to need m4,
so I have downloaded both and done the appropriate
install.  So long as I can install packages under
/home/dgm/linux, I don't have an issue with doing this.

I was heretofore unaware of the prerequisites page.

newinstall.sh claims to need an empty directory, so I
removed the previous one and started over with curl.
It takes a while to fail, so we shall see what happens.

Thanks.
-Dave