[lsst-dm-stack-users] This just isn't my day

Chris Walter chris.walter at duke.edu
Fri Jun 27 15:05:08 PDT 2014

Hi All,

This all seems pretty painful.  Is there anyway to setup a Scientific Linux image running in a virtual machine that someone without root access on a restricted host could run in user space?  That would solve these problems right?  I have no idea if that would also be against the rules for Dave but I imagine it might even be generally useful since you could even preinstall the stack.

-Chris