[lsst-dm-stack-users] Confusion over documentation

Srinivasan Chandrasekharan schandra at noao.edu
Fri Sep 19 09:55:45 PDT 2014

Hi Robert,

Anyone can create a space on confluence there I dont think there is any criterion. At the highest level i.e. on Site Spaces I would love to have one link to the most current documentation.

Apologies if this is creating work more than just moving the older versions of documentation to the lower levels.

Regards,
Srinivasan Chandrasekharan
Senior Software Engineer,
Large Synoptic Survey Telescope,