[lsst-dm-stack-users] Confusion over documentation

Kian-Tat Lim ktl at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 19 10:24:27 PDT 2014

> Apologies if this is creating work more than just moving the older versions of documentation to the lower levels.

	I don't think it's easy to make a full Confluence Space into a
subsidiary of another Confluence Space.  Among other things, page names
are required to be unique within a Space.

	I believe Dick's organization follows the pattern of Atlassian
themselves.  If you go to their space directory:
<https://confluence.atlassian.com/spacedirectory/view.action>, you'll
see much the same.  They do have an explicit "Confluence Latest", and
they provide an overview page:
<https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ALLDOC/Confluence+Documentation+Directory>.  We could try to emulate that more closely.

Kian-Tat Lim, LSST Data Management, ktl at slac.stanford.edu