[lsst-dm-stack-users] Confusion over documentation

Srinivasan Chandrasekharan schandra at noao.edu
Fri Sep 19 12:57:40 PDT 2014

Hi KT,

I am not too well versed with the different views in Confluence. I dont have a comment on the error proneness of the having pages within a space.

As long as the confusion is addressed I am ok with any solution.

Regards,
Srinivasan Chandrasekharan
Senior Software Engineer,
Large Synoptic Survey Telescope,